There are many astute reasons to boost your expertise and earn CPD points with Medico-Legal Management Limited’s conferences:
- Acquire the very latest legal information that matters
Every one of our unique courses and programs is designed to explore the most relevant, topical and pressing legal topics - based on careful research, attendee feedback and industry demand.
- A trusted name in legal education
Medico-Legal Management’s reputation for medico-legal professional development excellence, relevance and timeliness has been growing steadily over the last two years.
- Learn from the best in their field
Our presenters - legal and medical experts, managing partners of large firms, senior barristers and academics - are renowned for their knowledge, vast experience and captivating presentation styles.
- Earn CPD points
CPD accreditation SRA, APIL and BAR Council
- 100% independent content
Medico-Legal Management is independent. This means that our programmes are carefully researched and planned so that all content, presenters and panelists are chosen solely on merits.
- Medico-Legal conferences for everyone
Whether you’re a partner, junior solicitor, in-house legal counsel, barrister, or any other professional looking to improve your legal expertise and earn CPD points, our highly tailored conferences means you’ll find something just for you.
- Mingle with the in (the-know) crowd
Medico-Legal Management conferences are a fantastic opportunity to discuss and learn from our experts and your peers in an interesting, thought-provoking and relaxed environment. You just never know who you’ll meet!
Our Partners in legal education excellence
A vital ingredient for the success of any business is to work closely with like-minded partners. One of the reasons we are able to provide you with such high quality CPD legal courses and programs is the strength of relationships we build.
Our highly valued partners are some of the most respected organisations in the legal field. They include:
- Ampersand Stable, Scotland
- Chris Bright QC, No5 Chambers
- Margaret Bowron, 1 Crown Row Office
- Amanda Yip QC & William Waldron QC, Exchange Chambers
- Manchester Law Society
Our comprehensive legal seminar papers:
- Are written by renowned leaders in their field
- Provide you with the most relevant, practical and up to date legal and medical information you need to know
- Draw on our presenters professional experiences and cutting edge research
“Excellent papers- very practical. It is so rare to get such practical examples at a seminar”
“These papers in themselves are an invaluable resource.”
Become a speaker - share your expertise and enhance your reputation.
Medico-Legal Management Limited’s presenters are experts in their areas of medicine and law - trusted voices with a desire to inform, inspire and help others succeed. In return, they:
- enhance your reputation as an authority in your area of expertise
- gain exposure to new audiences
- make invaluable contacts
- experience, firsthand, the genuine gratitude of your peers.